Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 19, 2005,
wesley college.
WESLEY COLLEGEqwertyuiopasdfghjkl!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*hot.hot.hot.caucasians are definitely better different from asian guys.so cute.NIC. wahaha. nic. so damn hot.but nevertheless, someone from css is still better lah hor?performance by choir was good.sing sing sing.cheers.claps.whistles.nice.we took a photo with them!!!!but i bet it`s so small, ants cant see them.but neverminddd.i evolved into a brave little commonwealthian,who went up to 5 wesleys and got their email addies.biana thought that i was joking initially.so i proved it to her that i wasnt.hahah.ellise is in love with aidan.she says she`s gonna write him a letter and confess to him.good luck, lise.jerlyn will be heartbroken tho.I WANNA GO TO PERTH.then i can stay in my aunty`s house there.and go to my cousins` school with them.then i can ogle and ogle.and ogle and ogle.lalala`true enough, there`s napfa today.i think i got gold or silver.donnoe lah.sit and reach : 41cm.incline pull-ups : 12. ha.standing broad jump : 170cm.shuttle run : 11.01 secs.sit ups : 39.2.4 run/walk : i donnoe. =xokay lah, not bad for me.lols.i knew it.there wasnt any medal or trophy for the chinese singing thingy.okay, there was.for the first and second prize.unfairness loh.only third prize don have.laos.and we are left with a fifteen bucks popular voucher.nevermind lah.better than nth.jer!!! when are we going on a shopping spree?=ppdebbie gave me a shoking whack on my head today.i think i am sufferring from temporary memory loss.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.nobody wans to purchase any stationary lah.I WILL GIVE IT ALL TO SHAWN LEE.ASK HIM HELP ME SELL. =Di had a weird lunch today at about four pm.a quarter of popiah.half a currypuff.and one lao po bing.and water.and some trix cereal.hahahaha,trix is my favourite cereal okay!!i am a faithful fan of trix!!hmmms.i have smth to confess.i love huang lao shi`s skirts.0_0i have another thing to confess.i am scared of somebody in choir.><
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |